Triton Polyurea is currently in our 21st year of using polyurea for primarily industrial applications. Triton was founded by a former environmental consultant with a B.S. in Geology in 1998.
In 2003 we picked up one of the 3 spray rigs that were used on the “Big Dig”. We are an owner operated company and have applied nearly 20,000 gallons of polyurea in a wide range of applications. Dudley Primeaux provided our original training in the use of plural component equipment and proper polyurea application techniques.
We have also been certified by the following material manufacturers: Vapor Intrusion Barrier, Brownfield Liners, RoboLiner. In addition, we have gone through plural component equipment training by Instacote and EMC Squared. We worked extensively with EMC Squared, Instacote and Superior Linings during the development of their plural component dispensing system for polyurea. This highly specialized dispensing equipment is utilized in the lining and rehabilitation of internal pipe spraying (or spray in place pipping SIPP). This technology is rapidly gaining recognition in the insitu lining of pipes which has been dominated by cured in place piping (CIPP)
We have also provided QA/QC and training on behalf of our specifiers and manufacturers.
Highlights of our experience
Some highlights of our experience and qualifications include:
- Over 2,300 lineal feet of 60″ diameter pipe lined
- Over 200,000 square feet of application on geotextile fabric and vapor barriers as an engineering control
- Over 200,000 square feet of secondary containment, and concrete and concrete flooring
- Over 100,000 square feet of Encapsulation for environmental projects. Including encapsulating cells with radioactive contamination at a nuclear facility at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory for Instacote who has a Department of Energy approved process.
- We have also waterproofed and lined many tanks, vaults, pits, and cooling water pans; as well as large truck boxes.
We look forward to working with you on the successful completion of your linings and coatings project.
Want To Learn More?Request More Information